CBD Oil Lab Results
We ensure that our all-natural CBD is tested and grown in optimal conditions. This allows us to provide you with a premier CBD oil that is consistent and of the highest quality.
Our Commitment to Nature and You
- We test our soil and water before planting to ensure clean inputs are going into our hemp plants as they grow. Our hemp is grown in beautiful, high altitude country on the Western Slope of Colorado.
- Our all female hemp plants are tended by hand to produce our artisanal CBD oil.
- We batch test all of our CBD oil products to ensure consistency, potency, purity, and the highest of quality. We happily share our results below.
- We hand make our unique creations in a certified commercial kitchen that is in good standing and regularly inspected by the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment.
- We take every step possible to care for the Earth, our plants, and our employees.
- We use natural farming practices and zero pesticides to grow our hemp, and we add certified organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, non-GMO vitamin E, and Friend of the Sea certified sustainable fish oil to our various CBD products.
Our guarantee: Your health and well-being are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, please call us and we’ll give you credit on another product.
Organic Pumpkin 1000mg CBD
Organic Pumpkin 500mg CBD
Organic Key Lime 500mg CBD
Organic Orange 1000mg CBD
Organic Orange 500mg CBD
NO Pesticides, Heavy Metals, or Microbes
Our CBD is always 100% NO Pesticides, NO heavy metals, and NO microbes. We test our oil to the highest standards possible to ensure the best quality for anyone that is wanting to include natural CBD in their health and wellness regimen.
Check the latest lab contaminates results:
07/18/19 – Contaminant Analysis Report
08/19/19 – Heavy Metals Analysis Report
07/02/21 – Microbial Contaminant Report – Tinctures
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.